- FCC Rules to Force Cities to Approve Cell Towers
- AT&T DAS Antennas, Palo Alto Locations
- FCC’s 1996 Energy Exposure Limit for Mobile Phones Should be Updated
- Coming to an Electrical Substation Near You
- The Potential Dangers of Electromagnetic Fields and their Effect on the Environment?
- Noise Levels of DAS Antenna Equipment
- AT&T Mails Postcards to Palo Alto Residents in Attempts to Get More Cell Antennas in Palo Alto
- Palo Alto to Become Testing Spot for AT&T’s Antennas
- FCC Creates Order for Pole Attachment Antennas (DAS)
- World Health Organization: Cell Phone Radiation May Cause Cancer
- PACE calls on governments to ‘take all reasonable measures’ to reduce exposure to electromagnetic fields
- Scientist Dr. Devra Davis Discusses Cell Phone Use
- Distributed Antenna Systems In Palo Alto?
- Too Close for Comfort
- Killer App: A Berkeley Researcher Weighs in on Safety
- AT&T and Trillium Withdraw Permit Application
- Gathering To Show Opposition to Cell Tower at Eichler Club
- Club Heads off Tower in THEIR Back Yard
- Q & A About the Eichler Board’s Proposal to Build a 75-Foot Cell Tower
- How Tall is a 75-foot Tree?
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Eichler Swim and Tennis Club, a private, non-profit club located in a residential area is willing to trade money for good relations with the neighbors. Residents say that the club should not impact the character of the neighborhood with a 75′ fake tree and telecommunications equipment. Continue reading
Attorney Andrew Campanelli, representing the mom’s of an elementary school said, “Studies have established that there are potential health effects from cell antennas and the segment most likely to be affected is children.” The article urges the board to adopt … Continue reading
The Hempstead Town Board unanimously signed off on legislation Tuesday morning that bans any new cell towers or antennas within 1,500 feet of homes or schools. During a public hearing on the new ordinance, speakers on both sides of the … Continue reading