- FCC Rules to Force Cities to Approve Cell Towers
- AT&T DAS Antennas, Palo Alto Locations
- FCC’s 1996 Energy Exposure Limit for Mobile Phones Should be Updated
- Coming to an Electrical Substation Near You
- The Potential Dangers of Electromagnetic Fields and their Effect on the Environment?
- Noise Levels of DAS Antenna Equipment
- AT&T Mails Postcards to Palo Alto Residents in Attempts to Get More Cell Antennas in Palo Alto
- Palo Alto to Become Testing Spot for AT&T’s Antennas
- FCC Creates Order for Pole Attachment Antennas (DAS)
- World Health Organization: Cell Phone Radiation May Cause Cancer
- PACE calls on governments to ‘take all reasonable measures’ to reduce exposure to electromagnetic fields
- Scientist Dr. Devra Davis Discusses Cell Phone Use
- Distributed Antenna Systems In Palo Alto?
- Too Close for Comfort
- Killer App: A Berkeley Researcher Weighs in on Safety
- AT&T and Trillium Withdraw Permit Application
- Gathering To Show Opposition to Cell Tower at Eichler Club
- Club Heads off Tower in THEIR Back Yard
- Q & A About the Eichler Board’s Proposal to Build a 75-Foot Cell Tower
- How Tall is a 75-foot Tree?
Monthly Archives: June 2011
The City of Palo Alto may be the premier testing spot for AT&T’s Distributed Antenna System (DAS) project. DAS antennas are smaller and can be mounted on utility poles throughout the city. AT&T is hoping that these smaller … Continue reading
In April, 2011, the FCC released an order that gives non-discriminatory access to pole tops, regulated rates, and timely access to utility poles for the DAS antennas and other wireless technologies. Essentially, the order: Set a maximum timeframe of 148 … Continue reading
Radiation from cell phones is “possibly” carcinogenic” to humans, according to the international expert panel at the World Health Organization. Scientists are evaluating the safety of the cell phones and smart phones. The WHO’s International Agency for Research on … Continue reading