- FCC Rules to Force Cities to Approve Cell Towers
- AT&T DAS Antennas, Palo Alto Locations
- FCC’s 1996 Energy Exposure Limit for Mobile Phones Should be Updated
- Coming to an Electrical Substation Near You
- The Potential Dangers of Electromagnetic Fields and their Effect on the Environment?
- Noise Levels of DAS Antenna Equipment
- AT&T Mails Postcards to Palo Alto Residents in Attempts to Get More Cell Antennas in Palo Alto
- Palo Alto to Become Testing Spot for AT&T’s Antennas
- FCC Creates Order for Pole Attachment Antennas (DAS)
- World Health Organization: Cell Phone Radiation May Cause Cancer
- PACE calls on governments to ‘take all reasonable measures’ to reduce exposure to electromagnetic fields
- Scientist Dr. Devra Davis Discusses Cell Phone Use
- Distributed Antenna Systems In Palo Alto?
- Too Close for Comfort
- Killer App: A Berkeley Researcher Weighs in on Safety
- AT&T and Trillium Withdraw Permit Application
- Gathering To Show Opposition to Cell Tower at Eichler Club
- Club Heads off Tower in THEIR Back Yard
- Q & A About the Eichler Board’s Proposal to Build a 75-Foot Cell Tower
- How Tall is a 75-foot Tree?
Author Archives: tower
AT&T sent a four-color, fold out mailer with a return response card destined for the Palo Alto City Council to ask the City Council for “Better wireless coverage for Palo Alto” and urged recipients to “Tell the City Council you … Continue reading
Area residents and Palo Verde school parents plan to show up outside tonight’s Eichler Swim and Tennis Club board Meeting at 7:15 PM Thursday November 18th, to show our opposition to the proposed 75-foot cell tower that they want to … Continue reading
No one wants to be a bad neighbor Local residents are of proud of the Eichler Swim and Tennis Club but if the members go along with the Board’s proposal to build a 75-foot cell tower on the property, it … Continue reading