- FCC Rules to Force Cities to Approve Cell Towers
- AT&T DAS Antennas, Palo Alto Locations
- FCC’s 1996 Energy Exposure Limit for Mobile Phones Should be Updated
- Coming to an Electrical Substation Near You
- The Potential Dangers of Electromagnetic Fields and their Effect on the Environment?
- Noise Levels of DAS Antenna Equipment
- AT&T Mails Postcards to Palo Alto Residents in Attempts to Get More Cell Antennas in Palo Alto
- Palo Alto to Become Testing Spot for AT&T’s Antennas
- FCC Creates Order for Pole Attachment Antennas (DAS)
- World Health Organization: Cell Phone Radiation May Cause Cancer
- PACE calls on governments to ‘take all reasonable measures’ to reduce exposure to electromagnetic fields
- Scientist Dr. Devra Davis Discusses Cell Phone Use
- Distributed Antenna Systems In Palo Alto?
- Too Close for Comfort
- Killer App: A Berkeley Researcher Weighs in on Safety
- AT&T and Trillium Withdraw Permit Application
- Gathering To Show Opposition to Cell Tower at Eichler Club
- Club Heads off Tower in THEIR Back Yard
- Q & A About the Eichler Board’s Proposal to Build a 75-Foot Cell Tower
- How Tall is a 75-foot Tree?
Category Archives: Eichler Swim and Tennis Club
In an email to its members, the Eichler Board of Governors admitted that it was concerned about a business next to the club erecting the very same tower next to its facility that it wants to erect near our homes. … Continue reading
Imagine looking out your bedroom window on a fake 75 foot cellular tower with 9 antennas disguised to be a “faux-tree”. That’s what the Board of Governors of the Eichler Swim and Tennis Club in Palo Alto wants their … Continue reading
Eichler Swim and Tennis Club, a private, non-profit club located in a residential area is willing to trade money for good relations with the neighbors. Residents say that the club should not impact the character of the neighborhood with a 75′ fake tree and telecommunications equipment. Continue reading