- FCC Rules to Force Cities to Approve Cell Towers
- AT&T DAS Antennas, Palo Alto Locations
- FCC’s 1996 Energy Exposure Limit for Mobile Phones Should be Updated
- Coming to an Electrical Substation Near You
- The Potential Dangers of Electromagnetic Fields and their Effect on the Environment?
- Noise Levels of DAS Antenna Equipment
- AT&T Mails Postcards to Palo Alto Residents in Attempts to Get More Cell Antennas in Palo Alto
- Palo Alto to Become Testing Spot for AT&T’s Antennas
- FCC Creates Order for Pole Attachment Antennas (DAS)
- World Health Organization: Cell Phone Radiation May Cause Cancer
- PACE calls on governments to ‘take all reasonable measures’ to reduce exposure to electromagnetic fields
- Scientist Dr. Devra Davis Discusses Cell Phone Use
- Distributed Antenna Systems In Palo Alto?
- Too Close for Comfort
- Killer App: A Berkeley Researcher Weighs in on Safety
- AT&T and Trillium Withdraw Permit Application
- Gathering To Show Opposition to Cell Tower at Eichler Club
- Club Heads off Tower in THEIR Back Yard
- Q & A About the Eichler Board’s Proposal to Build a 75-Foot Cell Tower
- How Tall is a 75-foot Tree?
Tag Archives: cell phone research
Joel Moskowitz, Ph.D., a Berkeley researcher, directs a research center in the School of Public Health. He participated in a meta-analysis led by Seung-Kwon Myung, an epidemiologist from South Korea. The researchers looked at 23 recent studies of cell phones … Continue reading